Assisted recovery by on-board sensors
The RAPACE 2 project follows on from the RAPACE project. RAPACE 2 aims to develop a captive motorized carrier which can quickly and easily deploy a sensor to an average observation altitude of 150m directed by any operator without special training.
The on-board sensor becomes a "remote eye" to:
- Monitor various target areas: industrial sites, forests, ports, pipelines ...
- Locate and identify objects (people, vehicles, oil slicks, containers ...)
- Geo-reference these objects
- Guide response teams to detected objects.
- Porteur du projet
- Partenaires industriels
- Aero Composite Saintonge, AKA, Helice, Delty, Aegates Consulting
- Partenaires recherche
- Ecole Centrale de Marseille, Ecole Centrale de Lille, INRIA
- 2 400 K€
- Cofinanceurs publics
- DGCIS Call for projects - Eco Industries
- Année de labellisation
- 2008 – Joint Certification by Pôle Pégase
- Année de cofinancement