, Joint Certification by
The SYCIE project objective is to develop a planning, simulation and supervision system for new generation, multi-mission autonomous vehicles. This tool will ensure mission effectiveness in harsh environmental conditions whilst ensuring the safety of participants involved in the planned missions, and minimizing the impact on the environment.
The project's objective is to meet the needs generated by the increasing use of various autonomous vehicles working together to perform complex maritime missions: searching for wrecks, black boxes, underwater pollution or rare earths, taking physical data, monitoring or inspecting areas or infrastructure, or mine warfare.
It aims to support users as much as possible in order to ensure the success and safety of the mission. In order to achieve this, SYCIE plans to combine a set of innovative concepts which take the following issues into account:
- Diversity of vehicles: underwater, surface, airborne or land,
- Capacity and availability of vehicles,
- Execution of complex high-level tasks
- Collaboration between vehicles: multiple devices to perform one task or a distribution of tasks
- Communication between vehicles: standard communication protocols
- Consideration of support or command vehicles (buildings or other)
- Behaviour simulation to help in preparation and decision making
- Environment simulation: wind, current, environment,
- Planning / Replanning of the mission
- Traffic management
- Human factors: problems of multiple posts and multiple devices, ergonomics and fatigue.
The system will utilize the latest generation of user interface, particularly the 3D tactile interfaces as well as natural interfaces. An extensive study on the impact of ergonomic choices on human factors will be performed.
- Porteur du projet
- Partenaires industriels
- SEMANTIC TS
- Partenaires recherche
- IFREMER, UTLN
- 1 918 K€
- Cofinanceurs publics
- FUI 14
- Année de labellisation
- Année de cofinancement