A network for the recycling of Mediterranean marine sediment
The main objectives of this project are:
- Encourage and support the emergence of an economic sector for the treatment and management of marine sediments guiding regional ports, companies involved in research, treatment and development to a position of international strength in this area.
- Clarify and develop the work and investigations of MEDDTL with a view to having support on a regulatory level.
- Offer tools to those working in the maritime sector such as a guide to methodology and a centre of resource and expertise including a sediment reference database for managing sediment within the environment.
- Provide a scale 1 demonstration model on the ZIP site at Brégaillon.
- Study the possibility of creating a Mediterranean observation forum on this subject.
- Porteur du projet
- ENVISAN France
- Partenaires industriels
- Colas, ERG Environnement, EGIS
- Partenaires recherche
- ARMINES, INERIS, CEREMA
- 9 900 K€
- Cofinanceurs publics
- French Interministerial Single Fund, Local authorities, ADEME, Agence de l'Eau Rhône Méditerranée
- Année de labellisation
- Année de cofinancement